Pages

June 7, 2015

# POST 109 - Take me To the Ball!

Hello Ladies!
Today I put on my outfit to go to a masquerade Ball when I realized you all should be able to check it out where you can get some of this gorgeous items!
So today make it a romantic sunday and take your date dancing or go chase your date with a beautiful look to start a great week tomorrow.
So I am wearing this mesh gown that makes you look like cinderela from disney movies by apple may. I'm wearing my mesh body Lara by maitreya that I love it now and as you can check the dress fits perfectly with the dress you just can use your hud to use the alpha layers, So ladies have a  great day and good shopping!


*Mesh Body* - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
*Hair*- .:EMO-tions:. * DREAMWORLD * blonde w/ horns add-on
*Shape*- my own 
*Skin*- Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 05
*Feet*- Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High 
*Dress* - Apple May Designs - Princess - Red
*Gloves*- .:Avanti:. Noir Lace Gloves w/ Maitreya & Slink Appliers
*Shoes*- Glamistry - ANGELICA Heels [PF1007-b] w/ Maitreya & Slink Appliers
*Lashes* - La Malvada Mujer- FAKE  deep Black[eyelashes]
*Tattoo*- .Identity. Body Shop - Dirty Trap
*Necklace*- JCNY - 'FOREVER Collection, Engraving, Formal Necklace 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More