Pages

June 1, 2014

# Post 98

Hello Ladies, so today I bring some more news and today is from -ForbiddenBerry- and Hollyhood.
I Show you this beautiful corset that comes in different colors Blue, green, purple and Red and its an exclusive at the Risque Business Fair , you can add this corset with some jeans or even a nice skirt is great for the summer weather or you can use it with the panties if you decide to be more naughty. I added to this outfit the new heels from Hollyhood for High Slink feet and you can find it available at Fashion Stars.
Enjoy the day and good shopping! XoXo




OUTFIT: -FB- Vivica Outfit -Red Leo- Exclusive the Risque Business Fair
HAIR: *~*Damselfly*~*Virgie Rigged Mesh 
SHAPE: .::WoW Skins::. Nadia SHAPE
SKIN: [PUMEC]  - .:MILA:. 
FEET: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
SHOES: FOR SLINK HIGH HOLLY MESH RED PRICILLA HEELS - Exclusive Fashion Stars

Photo by Nuria Montpenier

1 comments:

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. online fashion outlets

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More