Pages

December 7, 2013

Falling Leaves - More Fashion Deals!

Hello Ladies! It's weekend and more deals are knocking at your door. 
Today I bring you two releases one mesh coat from SUGAR available at the store and this boots from Candymetal available only at I I Love Shoes!
These Coat is mesh and available in 7 different colors, as you can see fits perfectly with all kind of body shapes and you can wear it with jeans making it more casual or with a skirt making your look more classy. Add a lot of accessories and it will look great on you! I added to the outfit this boots available at I Love Shoes for 99L. So Don't wait anymore and go grab it, have a great day!


COAT: SUGAR - Womens Peacoat - CRIMSON
JEANS: .:FI:. Ripped Faded Jeans
BOOTS: ~CandyMetal~Studded Ankle Boots Red - I Love Shoes ONLY

Photo by Nuria Montpenier



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More